Filtered by: Topstories
News
DPWH chief defends 3 officials in fake photo issue
Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) Secretary Rogelio Singson on Sunday defended his three officials who appeared in an apparent fake photo showing them working at the height of Typhoon Pedring. “It’s the fault of the photographer and not the officials," Singson said in an ambush interview in Camp Aguinaldo in Quezon City. “The officials had nothing to do with the fake photo." Singson said he had talked with the three officials and they denied any role in the preparation of the picture where their images were superimposed on a photo of the Baywalk in Manila, which was battered by Typhoon Pedring, to make it appear that they were working during the calamity.

The fake picture of public works officials first posted on the DPWH Facebook page was taken down quickly but had already started traveling through cyberspace as a global running joke.
More Videos
Most Popular